Sunday 8 December 2013

Back to Australia soon

I am finally in the home stretch of my family trip. I found some wonderful books I will share once I recover from jetlag and race around doing some Christmas thiings. I only found one vintage Penguin book from the main series. However I did buy some lovely and quirky books from a second hand bookshop in Franklin Tennessee. I also got to McKays bookstore in Nashville. I will share both those stories soon. I have also been enjoying Christmas lights both in Tennessee and now in northern California.

Thanksgiving was fun being at my brother's family and food was bountiful and delicious.

I arrive in Hobart Thursday evening and am very much looking forward to seeing T.  and the pets. Have missed all of them.

I will be back with book news before long.
In the meantime I hope everyone is enjoying the lead up to the big holidays.


2 comments:

  1. Good to hear your having a great time! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, home!
    I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts post-adventure. When you travel, you really get around, Penguin!
    Judith (Reader in the Wilderness)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I promise to try very hard to reply to any message left.